Do you suspect fraudulent financial reporting or misappropriation of assets?
If you have uncovered information relating to a potential or actual fraud we can help you to respond with a comprehensive and objective investigation.
Fraud investigations are confidential and sensitive matters for your organisation. So, it is vital that all allegations of fraud are treated seriously and investigated by experienced professionals.
We use our expertise in accounting, data analysis and interview skills to gather all the relevant to the suspected violation. We then report back to your with our final independent assessment, allowing your management team to decide on an appropriate course of action.
We can assist you in any step of your investigation, including:
- identifying key sources of evidence, including paper and electronic records
- forensically analysing information/documentation
- conducting witness interviews
- preparing reports, schedules and document briefs
With over 15 years experience, we know how to ensure these delicate investigations and matters are undertaken appropriately and confidentially.
Types of investigations we perform include:
- Misappropriation of funds, accounting irregularities, fraud investigation, retail fraud, employee fraud, proceeds of crime reviews, background checks, data mining, data analytics, complex accounting reconciliations, company searches, director search, property searches, duplicate payments and GST and other forensic accounting engagements.