As increased anti-corruption enforcement by regulators continues, it is clear that fraud and corruption risk cannot be ignored.
We provide a range of services to compliment your company's anti fraud strategy including customised in-house training, employee survey reviews and keynote presentations.
The fundamental key to any fraud management framework is employee awareness. Put simply:
- You must actively communicate to all staff that your company does not tolerate fraud or corruption.
- Your staff and stakeholders need to understand their ethical requirements,
- Staff must feel encouraged to provide information if they suspect fraud or corruption,
- All managers need to be trained in identifying potential ‘red flags’ for fraud.
Our training is designed to ensure your staff fully understand:
- what constitutes fraud and corruption
- red flags that indicate potential fraud,
- how to mitigate the risk of fraud occurring,
- how to react if fraud is detected,
- how to promote an ethical culture
- how to report frauds, and
- protected disclosures.
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners 2012 Global Fraud Study found the typical company loses 5% of its revenue to fraud each year.